Ucrete MF - Heavy duty polyurethane hybrid flooring system
How does Ucrete MF work?
Ucrete MF is recommended for conditions requiring the maximum chemical resistance and where a smooth, even and easy to clean surface is required.
What makes Ucrete MF a unique solution?
Ucrete MF meets the needs of customers who need an easy to clean but chemically resistant floor that has a long life.
How can you benefit from Ucrete MF?
- Expert application - Installed only by trained and approved specialist contractors.
- Fast application /rapid access - Can be applied to 4-day-old concrete/2-day-old polymer screeds.
- Short curing time - 8 hour access to foot traffic; 24 hours for vehicles.
- Hygienic/Safe - Non-tainting, non-dusting, monolithic (minimum joints); easy to maintain; microbiologically inert.
- Durable/long life - Wide chemical resistance; wear and impact resistant; resists cleaning temperature up to 80°C at 6 mm thickness and at 3mm to 60 °C; 25 years of international use.
- Pre-packed - Pre-weighed/pre-packed for immediate use; batch-to-batch colour matched for consistency.
- Colors - Yellow, Cream, Orange, Red, Green and Grey