MasterTile 530 - A coloured, latex modified grout for ceramic tiles
How does MasterTile 530 work?
MasterTile 530 is a blend of hydrophobic cement, fillers and organic additives. Once blended it is a fine coloured powder which, when mixed with water, gives a smooth, easily applied creamy paste for clean grouting of ceramic tiles. It sets to a decorative water resistant finish.
What is MasterTile 530 used for?
- MasterTile 530 is water-resistant and is suitable for swimming pools.
- Resistant to cracking in joints up to 6mm wide.
- Ideal for internal and exterior applications.
- Applications where compliance with ANSI 118.7 is required.
What are the benefits of MasterTile 530?
- The product has been formulated specifically for use in the Middle East climate.
- MasterTile 530 is available in a wide range of colours and is an obvious choice where aesthetics are important.