MasterFiber 012 – Monofilament polypropylene fibres for cementitious systems
What is MasterFiber 012?
MasterFiber 012 is a high performance monofilament polypropylene fibre developed as a crack controlling additive for concrete and mortar.
Where would you use MasterFiber 012?
Principle uses of MasterFiber 012 include: concrete slabs, pavements, driveways, imprinted concrete, curbs, pipes, overlays patch repair, microsilica concrete, thin section walling, water retaining structures, marine concrete, heavy industrial floors etc.
Which are the main benefits of MasterFiber 012?
- Can replace anti-crack wire mesh in factory and warehouse floors.
- Inhibits intrinsic cracking in concrete.
- Disperse uniformly throughout the mix.
- Improves finishing characteristics.
- Improves concrete durability.
- Increases impact and abrasion resistance.
- Impervious to alkali attack.
- Decreases construction time and labour.
- Reduced risk of subsequent damage.
- Improves fire resistance – reduces the
- Incidence of explosive spalling during heating.