MasterEmaco N 307 - Single component polymer modified fairing coat. Cosmetic mortar for concrete surfaces
How does MasterEmaco N 307 work?
MasterEmaco N 307 is a single component acrylic polymer modified repair mortar for use as a "fairing coat" or cosmetic mortar. When mixed with water, as directed, a fine grey trowellable mortar results which can readily be applied to fill in pores, blowholes and blemishes on a concrete surface.
MasterEmaco N 307 can be used as a 'skim' coat prior to the application of protective coatings.
MasterEmaco N 307 is specially formulated to produce a shrinkage compensating mortar with no cracking when applied in a thin section. Adhesion to concrete and flexibility are excellent.
Where is MasterEmaco N 307 applied?
- As a fairing or skim coat to cover and make good blemishes in concrete surfaces such as slight honeycombing, blowholes, defects caused by 'sand runs', patch repairs, shutter movement and grout loss.
- Preparatory treatment to concrete to receive a thin film protective coating.
- To produce a uniform surface over repaired areas
What are the advantages of MasterEmaco N 307?
- Precision made, consistent results.
- Requires only the addition of mixing water.
- Shrinkage compensating.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete.
- Smooth, easily produced finish.
- Low permeability
- Excellent resistance to freeze / thaw action and carbonation
- Reduces ingress of water borne salts, such as chlorides and atmospheric / chemical attack.
- Subsequent paint coats can be applied with greater economy.