BASF evaluates strategic options for Construction Chemicals division
Strong focus on customers and business continuity remain of highest priority
BASF has announced to evaluate strategic options for the Construction Chemicals division. "We are doing this to ensure the successful development of the business in the long term," said Ralf Spettmann, President Construction Chemicals division.
Spettmann underlines: "For our customers, this means:
- In 2019, we will invest 100m€ globally into our business
- All existing relationships with our customers and suppliers remain unaffected.
- We will continue to serve our customers with innovative solutions, excellent technical service and a high reliability.
- We remain committed to a high level of technical service in all our business lines across the globe.
- We will continue to invest into the reliability of our assets, we continue to upgrade our digital offerings and invest in innovations."
BASF conducts a structured M&A process and strives to sign an agreement within 2019.